Long sleeve rash top and shorts. Girls will love how versatile this set is. Offering great sun protection, they can play and swim to their heart's content knowing they are protected from the sun.
- Long sleeve rash top in an exclusive print with shorts in a matching colour
- Fabric is rated at UPF50+
- Chlorine resistant
- Made from luxurious Italian Carvico fabric, using recycled fishing nets
- Exclusive prints
- Australian designed
- Sets also available in Night Garden rash top with teal shorts
AUSTRALIAN SHIPPING CHARGES
Standard shipping: AUD $15 for all orders under $100
Free shipping on orders over AUD $100.
REST OF WORLD SHIPPING CHARGES
New Zealand: AUD $20
Asia (12 countries): AUD $22
China: AUD $21
Europe (8 countries): AUD $30
Pacific/Rest of Asia: AUD $23
UK/Ireland: AUD $29
USA/Canada: AUD $24
Rest of World 1: AUD $35
Rest of World 2: AUD $37
View our shipping policy if you are unsure which zone you are in.
Q. How long does delivery usually take?
Australian Domestic Standard Post: Approximately 2-7 business days*
International Standard Post: Approximately 27-10 business days*
*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore Ellenny Swim does not guarantee delivery dates.
Order delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays (i.e. customs, public holidays etc). We cannot be held liable for any delay in delivery and the above time frame is as provided to us by the freight company.
Q. When will my order be dispatched?
All goods purchased on Ellenny Swim will be dispatched within 24 hours of receiving your order. A confirmation email will be sent once the order has been received.
Once the goods have been dispatched from our warehouse you will receive confirmation to the order email address.
Q. Do I need to be home to accept delivery?
Please provide an address where you will be located during office hours. If a work address is provided, the courier company requires the business and receivers’ names.
Should no one be present at delivery to sign for your parcel, a card will be left and the parcel taken to your local post office or freight depot.
Once an order has been dispatched, Ellenny Swim is unable to amend delivery location or redirect parcel.
Please note we are not able to deliver via courier to PO Box addresses.
Q. Do I need to pay customs or duties?
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We are unable to predict the charges, and the recipient is liable for the payment of import duties, customs and local sales tax. Contact your local customs office for more information on potential charges.
It is important to us that your swimwear fits you properly and you LOVE it. If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return your item within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or we will happily exchange for a product of the same value. *Please note all items purchased through a sale are non-refundable but you can exchange for another style or size.
To return or exchange an item(s), email us and send your item(s) back to us at the address below:
(C/O Garment and Product Solutions)
PO Box 2180
Mansfield BC QLD 4122
Please note return postage is covered by you but you will not be charged again for shipping if you opt to exchange your items. If you opt for an exchange and need help with your size please send us your measurements so we can work it out.
To be eligible for a return/exchange:
- Your swimwear must have been delivered to you in the last 30 days.
- All items must be returned unworn, with original tags, hygiene strip in place and packaging intact.
- Package up the item with name and order number.
There are certain situations where returns and exchanges are not granted:
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way.
- All goods will be inspected on return. We try hard to accept all returns, in the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- We're not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning and obtain proof of posting.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
We replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you're looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can arrange this for you.
My six-year-old has this swimsuit and the sun protection it offers is fantastic - perfect for the Queensland climate.